The RoleYou will be joining a high growth & innovative B2B tech company with the head office in Sydney, Australia to build a fast-growing SaaS DevOps platform for Salesforce. Our products serve thousands of users from more than 30 countries, performing 40k+ deployments and counting.
You will have a chance to learn about Salesforce, the world #1 CRM platform and one of the most demanding tech skills globally. You will also learn about startup culture and a best-in-class product mindset along the way and to make a great impact to the world. We’re looking for experienced software engineers who love writing clean, elegant and secured code.
What you'll do
- Design, implement and test scalable solutions that enable simple and elegant management and implementation of complex infrastructure systems.
- Ensure quality assurance by writing security tests, automated unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Support and maintain your software systems to ensure a high quality customer experience.
- Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates.
Who you are
- Passionate about software engineering craftsmanship.
- Demonstrated ability to write secured, modular, clean and well tested code.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design patterns.
- Fast learner with an interest to solve challenging problems at scale.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience at innovative and fast-paced organizations.
- Fluency in Java and the related ecosystem.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience with building scalable web-based Saas products is a plus.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and scaling operations is a plus.
- Open source contribution is a plus.