We take the private nature of your (and your customers’) Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) very seriously, and are committed to protecting it. To do that, we’ve set up procedures to ensure that such information is handled responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. Your trust is paramount to us, and we act accordingly.
Our full details are:
Name of legal entity: ABT Tech Pty Ltd Trading As ClickDeploy
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Suite 619, 41/464-480 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
We will only use your information when the law allows us to. Generally we may use your information for a number of reasons, including:
- To register you as a new customer/user.
- To grant you access to content, to assist us in providing you support or services.
- To perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To track your engagement with us, including through our website, articles and newsletters
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us. You have the option to “opt-out” of our marketing emails and newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link the these emails.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To process your application if you apply for a role with us.
- Understand how you use our products and services
Information You Give Us. Examples of the types of personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual:
- your name, title, company, email address, Salesforce username, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- any account-preference information you provide us
- session data for your login session, so that our application can talk to yours while you are logged in
We may also combine personal information with Product Usage Data to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our servers; research and development; customer- and account administration.
We collect product usage data which records certain 'in-product' actions and activities such as ‘run a comparison, 'link a source control repository', and 'create change monitor job'.
Device Data – We collect information that your browser transmits to us about your computer, such as operating system, region, language, time zone, and browser version.
Error reports – If you experience problems with our products we may collect data about the products and any problems you experience with them. This data helps us improve our products and services, to diagnose problems in the products you use, and provide solutions. Depending on your product and settings, error reports can include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, contents of files you were using when an error occurred and the current state of the software.
We use this information to:
- Measure how many people are using features within our products
- Measure the success of our sales, marketing and onboarding processes
- Guide product development decisions and improve our products
- Understand the environments in which our products are used (for example the browser used and screen resolution)
- Assist you in your evaluation, purchasing, and renewal of our products
ClickDeploy may use “cookies” to store session data on your device or computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Chrome or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
When you visit our website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns, including through the use of third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics). We do this to understand how people are using our website, to manage their operation and to diagnose any problems. We also use third-party services to help us identify visitors to our website to improve the way we offer our products and services.
We may transfer your information to the following countries which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to the United States where our primary servers are located, and to Australia where our staff are operating to assist you. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected in accordance with EU data protection law.
Under the GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you, including:
- Confirmation of personal data that is being processed
- Access to your personal data
- Require the erasure of information concerning you in certain situations
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Object at any time to processing of information concerning you for direct marketing
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally obliged or entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of identifying fraud or other crime).
We have implemented technology and policies to help safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. For example, transactions conducted through the website are encrypted. We will continue to monitor and update security measures as new technology becomes available as appropriate to the website. If you become aware of a security vulnerability in any of ClickDeploy’s products, services or websites, please contact email@example.com.
We strives to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take complaints very seriously. If you feel our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, we encourage you to bring this to our attention. We also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or want to make a complaint about the way we’ve handled your personal information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.